COMBINED HEAT & POWER BIOMASS BOILER
Generate Green’s CHP unit produces not only heat, but electricity as well. It uses wood chip as a fuel source which is gasified (i.e. turned into a gas), also producing heat. The heat can be captured and used to heat a building, hot water system, or a process, and the gas is used to power a gas engine which in turn produces electricity.
The CHP50 unit produces 100kW of heat and 50kW of electricity every hour on a constant basis day and night. That’s enough to power a medium sized factory or a small neighbourhood!
Returns on investment are fantastic on the CHP50. There are various tariffs attributable to it, plus huge savings to be made. The CHP50 pays for itself in 3-4 years on average.
The principle of wood gasification
The gasification of wood and as a result the production of wood gas, is a thermo-chemical, multi-stage
transformation process, similar to wood combustion. As opposed to combustion however, the gasification
process is interrupted intentionally in order to get not only carbon dioxide and water but also combustible
gas, which is then transformed into electricity and heat by a gas engine.
& POWER (CHP)
• Compact and maintenance-friendly design
• Fully automatic operation
• Dry gas cleaning – no condensate
• Modern and robust industry engine (high efficiency)
• Ignition of gas engine with wood gas:
No secondary fuel required
No engine start with generator
• Austrian Quality Product
• Froling is System supplier: heating boilers,
wood gasifier, fuel feed & transfer systems
• High coverage with service & maintenance
• Existing TÜV concept for authorities
(emissions, machinery safety, noise,
explosion safety, process technology,…)
• Container solution is pre-commissioned